Saturday, February 28, 2009

Thing TWENTY-FIVE



This thing took me a while to get through. I studied each link on this one, and found some new things as well as some of the things we used before. Widgets are definitely a fun part of blogging. I didn't know there was such a variety of things you could do to your posting.
I decided to put a "Brain Tuner" on my page, because of all of the games gadgets, I thought this one seemed to be the most "educational"-looking. I listened to the audio version of my blog title, but it sounded too mechanical or electronic. I looked at the videos and thought Spokentext to be the most all-around useful to students. The upload to your MP3 player of a whole book to listen to later, was something that if you were driving to school each day, might be the best way to study, especially if the text you needed to read was free full-text because of the Gutenberg Project - which I find fascinating.
I used a collection of HOCKEY pics in a Picture-trail presentation, and put a caption on a favorite family picture of mine, of three cousins - all little stud-muffins.
I added a wonderfully cool tool: the Meebo IM function - can't wait to get my kids to get on this one and chat.

2 comments:

SAMMIE said...

Sandi,

Welcome to More Things On a Stick. I applaud you cousin picture. :)

Robin
SAMMIE

More Mead's Musings said...

Thanks. They are pretty cool kids!