Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thing TWENTY-SEVEN

Thing Twenty-seven is a study in IM-ing. It has been a long journey to get to the end of all of the tutorials, Help screens, even YouTube videos into the world of Twitter. I set up the Twitter Account, made a pretty pink background, and will be putting my picture on it if I think anyone will really want to know "what I'm doing" (I gotta say it's gonna be VERY boring). When I first tuned into Twitter, I had the fine fortune to be able to "follow" TheEllenShowTwitter" I love the Ellen show, and I'm sure it's going to be fun. I like the theory and premise behind the fancy IM tool, but I am not sure that I will be able to find time to use it. I do have a facebook account in which I IM, or at least message-and-read-later with my kids, "friends" and acquaintances.I might be surprised how often I use it, however, since it's so easy to open and read - even from your phone.

No comments: