Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thing TWENTY-SIX

This thing was about NING. This is an interesting sharing and posting application. There were a couple of things I did with this one. I sent a comment on a discussion about whether this would be a useful tool if you use Facebook for your social networking. I agreed with the person who started the discussion, in that there might not be a useful purpose because you do the same things on Facebook, and have little time to utilize both applications. There are the same kinds of things like discussion, share pictures and videos, as well as post your profile.
The other application I added was a video of Saturday Night Live clips. I have always loved the Saturday Night Live comedy show. It's one of those silly things that make life interesting, and less serious. It's good to stay laughing at goofy stuff.

No comments: