Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thing TWENTY-NINE


Adding some more of the fabulous GOOGLE tools was thing Twenty-nine! I have had a Gmail account for a while now, and really recommend it for its comprehensiveness and ease of use as far as email accounts go. I really liked adding Google Alerts to my list of Gmail messages, and think it will be fun to keep up on the alert I chose: more things on a stick. I liked the little picture of the puppy, but it's not exactly a good thing when you get Wee Mail

I have set up a Google Calendar application, and think it will come in handy for our staff. I set up my May term hours and Summer hours, and will have each of the summer staff do the same. We can share the calendar, each add her own times, and always have access to it, when you don't remember where you put that schedule.

I added some more things to my Google toolbar, which I've also had for a while, since I find all of the google tools to be SO Wonderful! I wish I would have had the Google health when my kids were little, so when the school nurse would ask to see a record, or if the clinic would need it, you could just print it and go.

2 comments:

kayh said...

Good idea about sharing when "you don't remember where you put that schedule."

MGJ

SAMMIE said...

Sandi,

You really have fun with your blog. Thanks for the Wee-mail laugh.

Robin