Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thing THIRTY-ONE

Twitter becoming more useful was the theme of thing thirty-one. I have enjoyed a few things on twitter. I follow the Minnesota Twins and Minnesota Vikings - both prolific tweeters (?) I also enjoy this very upbeat and positive teacher at a school in Pennsylvania~Dr. Stephen Jones ~ always a Good Morning with an inspirational message and a Good night wish that it makes you feel the guy really knows you. I have also enjoyed Ellen DeGeneres and her tweets. I was following her when she had about 20 thousand, and now she has over one million. She is pretty prolific also. I joined the twitter directory under the name Empty-Nesters. I still don't understand mobile twittering, but then I think my life is too boring for anyone to care to read about. I put Tweetsnap on my blog, so maybe I will be more inclined to tweet more often, since the latest tweet is there now as well as the date I twittered - or is it tweeted - never could get that right...

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Sandi,

The new deadline for More Things on a Stick is June 20, 2009. Keep blogging.

Robin