Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Thing THIRTY-TWO

This thing was a mashup of a created-by-me map. This was definitely a stretch for me. I suppose I should have tried to do this with Firefox, but instead I worked on my son's MAC laptop while I watched game 4 of the Eastern Finals of the NBA. The little line to follow a road wasn't running consistently, but I got it together - I think. So since we were going to the Black Hills this summer, I thought I would make a map of the road tour from Keystone to Hill City, which runs past Mount Rushmore Monument - a very pretty trip. It really did have the trip mapped out - but it was having difficulty the day (entire 4 hours) that I was working with it, and I was ready to scream and start breaking things, so here it is, as good-as-it-gets:


View Mt. Rushmore Tour in a larger map

No comments: