Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thing NINETEEN

This was a thing all about Podcasts. I have been interested in podcasts since I was in a webinar a few years ago. It is an interesting and useful tool; one that has endless possibilities for webpage linking, educational purposes, and just new knowledge. I decided to do a search on "things that you never heard of until technology changed our lives". The podcast that I have linked to is one on "TEXT WALKING" - there's a real danger here. The podcast is one that the NPR has put out from its All Things Considered radio news program. It was interesting in that people are now getting hit by cars or falling into holes in the sidewalks as they walk and text message at the same time! So sometimes I guess technology isn't all ~GOOD~.

The title: Thing Nineteen is the Link to the Podcast - Have a listen.

No comments: