Friday, August 29, 2008

Thing TWENTY-THREE

Wow - it is with a mixture of joy and sadness that I complete thing twenty-three. I have spent a lot of time and energy, and shown some patience and deep thought throughout this wonderfully fulfilling venture. I, too, am looking forward to the results from somebody who's a lot more intuitive than I to set up some more things for me to explore. I am very happy I set out to complete these things during a slower work time, so I could dig in and really explore each thing in depth. Thank-you for providing me the opportunity to feel I'm now professionally "with it".

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Congratulations Sandi! You have a wonderful blog.

I love looking at what everyone writes about the Things & also about themselves. It is gratifying to read the positive comments about this learning adventure.

Watch for our next offering,
Robin