Friday, August 29, 2008

Thing TWENTY-TWO


Thing Twenty-two is all about continuing the quest; learning as much as you can about the wonderful world of web 2.0. The second generation has a lot to offer. It has been so easy to pick up new techniques, become comfortable with new applications, and test out new theories . I have a lot of webinar training experiences, online tutorial viewings, YouTube moments, and a few face-to-face sessions on teaching old librarians new tricks! I have become excited to learn more, and will now be searching more diligently through blogs and schedules of webinars for training opportunities on library 2.0 concepts. I have thoroughly enjoyed the 23thingsonastick, and will look forward to this being expanded upon. I will also use this blog to continue to record events and webinars that enhance my library 2.0 understanding.

2 comments:

kayh said...

Congrats on being ALMOST done with 23 Things!

An old librarian (trying to learn new tricks!)

More Mead's Musings said...

You bet! It is possible to teach old librarians NEW TRICKS! (And some days I feel older than others!)