Saturday, August 23, 2008

Thing TWENTY-ONE

This is thing twenty - more socializing on the web. I found some pretty cool sites for a person to get connected with a lot of people from a lot of walks of life. The groups that you can get into are endless! I am a member of Webjunction and have participated in a number of webinar sessions. The latest one was: Teaching Old Services New Tricks: Integrating Web 2.0 trends into everyday services and tools. I recommend that one to everyone. The 23 things on a stick group in Ning was also very interesting. I had no idea that my profile was going worldwide. I realized this when a message that my video that I had added was being converted was in about 8 languages! This had a few interesting threads of conversation going - and I may get back there soon and comment on some. One of the interesting threads was about finding time to complete the THINGS and how were people getting that done. I added my NING BADGE and will wear it proudly!

3 comments:

SAMMIE said...

Sandi,

You are sooo close. I am watching for #23.

Robin

kayh said...

I like the "Happy Libraries" addition!

Marcia

More Mead's Musings said...

I am getting closer, Robin - got stuck there a little when I had to get my son ready to leave the nest for college...

Thanks for the comment Marcia. I figure what's a library if it's not a HAPPY place to go?